CAMPUS INTERVIEWS : WALMART LABS




                                

Campus Interviews


Part 4 :



Me : Hey Radha. Congratulations on getting into Walmart Labs for your internship . Is it alright if I ask you a few questions?  


Radha: Go ahead.

Me : So how was the whole interview experience? 

Radha: The experience was good. It was a techno-HR interview. I was mostly asked about the internship I did after my second year and the usual HR questions.

Me: Ohh. Any other questions? 

Radha: Basics of database, data structures and a thorough discussion about my previous internship.

Me : Oh nice! What websites or books did you refer to? 

Radha : Hackerrank and geeksforgeeks.

Me: Ohh. That’s really informative. Thank you so much. Would you mind giving us your phone number in case people have more doubts ?

Radha : No worries. I’ll DM it to you and if anyone has any more queries, you can let them know.

Me : Okay. Will do. Thanks again!

Comments

Whats Trending?